Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #16

Gun toters at Obama Rally

I read something that was just scuttlebut that said they were NRA but the NRA would use a better tactic than that. If they were NRA they would have had some indication that told you right away.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #17

I dont know but I wouldnt think the NRA would get involved in the health care in that manner. Now if it was a Gun Control town meeting... yep I could see that.

You have to consider the source of the "They were plants" tactics. Any way to question or discredit the other side will be taken and used by both sides.

Whether its based on fact or truth has been shown too many times to be irrelevant to trying to get the agenda going. Neither does the research, all they have to do is say it was reported that "fill in the blank" and its in the news without proof. And you know if there is "1" proven plant, then the other 500 have to be too...... sad but true we no longer get news based on facts,we get opinions based on which side they are on and who they are promoting in most cases.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 08-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #18

when it comes to plants, the White House response is beginning to look like a spread in "House and Garden."

Michelle Malkin points out that the little girl at Obama's town meeting asking about those old people "saying mean things" belongs to a major Obama campaigner and donor.

Obama's Garden of 'Plants'
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539270,00.html

As I said... they both will use and do the same thing and then point out how the other is doing it without one ounce of embarassment that they did it too.... and so the sheepole still follow blindly.

1946 George Orwell

Old 08-20-2009, 04:05 PM   #19

Ah Dude, you didn't...
not a Fox news link
isn't the White House Press Secratary the editor in chief for fox news now?

Old 08-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #20

Yeah sure... Gibbs?????? That guy has is so far left he walks and talks in a circle.

1946 George Orwell

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #21
Mega-Contributor

Related to this, there's a guy named Arthur Frommer, who publishes city travel guides. Well, he stated on his website today that he will not personally visit Phoenix because of the armed people roaming the streets. This guy is a d-bag. I can't find the story anymore or I would have posted it.

Somebody needs to tell this guy that it's not the people carrying guns in plain sight that he has to worry about.

Here's the link: http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PHXBeat/60783
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 08-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #22
Sr. Contributor

I like Az law for their open carry. I was lost in Williams AZ right in the place i was looking for...

Didn't see the sign, and asked a local coyboy who was in open carry. He was amused I was lost in the place i was looking for, but once I spoke he took me as from England..

Here a Liberty movement org had a BBQ up north some and one guy was in open carry with a AR -15, also in a kilt wearing sun glasses.. What a hoot, and so he made the news too.

The kilt thing got to me most.. and i sometimes wear one.. just not with other modern stuff.

Personally i think any man jack who is legal should open carry. It would solve a lot of political issues.

I am sick and tired of some fat slob pushing papers over a desk telling me and us what we can and can't do. I know what I can and can't do, and need no help reading the CONS..

Since the 80's when I carried I did it discreetly, but am considering everyday open carry to prove a point. The point is this Right was given to us by the CONS and the fore Fathers. If that's not good enough, then God gave us the right to surive.

Too many times the system and the law have failed to protect me and mine, and at this point i figure i can do it better for cheaper myself.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Old 08-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #23

Dont you just wish the lib media would tell the truth.... just once?? People are watching their crap and using it to make judgements based on what are supposed to be facts, not spins off the truth.
Regarding the black guy carrying the gun.......another MSNBC sort of fact below.

"MSNBC probably went the farthest on all this with some truly remarkable claims on Tuesday, August 18. Showing the clip of the anonymous black man carrying the "assault rifle,"
but editing it so that one was not able to see the man's race,
Contessa Brewer said: "But also there are questions whether this has a racial overtone. I mean here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists." Another person on the same show noted the"anger about a black person being president" and about "the black man becoming president. You know we see these hate groups rising up."

Almost the truth... sort of?

1946 George Orwell

Old 08-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #24
Sr. Contributor

I saw it was a black man, and wondered why...

As to media I know how they work. Once at a pre 1840 event I was asked by way of the camp boss, the Booshway, to ride my horse the way the tv media wanted.. When the media was done with me, they wandered off to the range to film guys in buck skins shooting our soft wooden targets and other more ammusing animal cut out targets made of common cardboard.

No guns in camp are other than flint lock or cap locks. None....

In the tv viewing later, our round ball were smashing cinder blocks and steel plates, I mean thick steel plates. Very hard fast rounds of some sort were cutting holes in thick steel plate. Likely armor piercing)

The next panning of the camera showed guys in full blown woodland camo uniforms, and they were talking Chit! Things like "When the time comes, we will TAKE what we want from anyone who has it!"

The effect was Buck Skinners are mad crazies who are dangerous to public saftey! This is totally un true..

You can probably give any Buck Skinner a real $100.00 bill and ask him to hold it for so long as you like, and when you come back you will get the same bill, with the same serial number on it back!

Never again will I be kind to media. I have demonstrated that a few times since. I tell them you are here trying to get a story, a story you care nothing about in the first place, so go and leave me alone, bother someone else, and get you lousey pay elsewhere.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Old 08-23-2009, 10:16 AM   #25

Send a message via AIM to Idaho

You are right the media Mac. They have their agenda and are shameless about the lengths they will go to achieve it.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter