Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #16
VBA Founder

Slight board changes.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter
I built my wife some bookshelves. I screwed them to the wall so she couldn't move them.
Somewhere....somehow....she's gonna get you back Skeeter.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #17
Advanced Member

you know that will happen LOLOLOLOL. mine always fines away to get me back. :(" title="" border="0"/> :(
ride safe.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #18

Send a message via AIM to dabull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter
I built my wife some bookshelves. I screwed them to the wall so she couldn't move them.
Somewhere....somehow....she's gonna get you back Skeeter.
i did this too....my wife got my tools, changed everything, and now I can't find my tools....grrrrrrrrrr

Old 12-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #19

See...I just don't understand that about men....
Hubby will have the garage looking a mess....his tools all over the place, etc.... I'll ask him to please clean up and I wait....and wait....until I can't stand it (after all, my bike is parked in there too, so I don't like clutter around it!!!!) and clean it myself. I put the tools back in the tool box drawers, the loose nails and such in his little cabinet of drawers, etc.... Now, with everything put in its place, he complains that now he can't find anything!!!

This blows my mind! Scattered all over a bench, he can find things....put away he can't....

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069

Old 12-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #20
Advanced Member

If you've got some free time, my garage is a mess.

And I've been married 35 years so I don't complain either.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #21
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriAnn
Hubby will have the garage looking a mess....his tools all over the place, etc.... I'll ask him to please clean up and I wait....and wait....until I can't stand it (after all, my bike is parked in there too, so I don't like clutter around it!!!!) and clean it myself. I put the tools back in the tool box drawers, the loose nails and such in his little cabinet of drawers, etc.... Now, with everything put in its place, he complains that now he can't find anything!!!

This blows my mind! Scattered all over a bench, he can find things....put away he can't....
Typical male filing system. Works for me. I hate it when the wife moves stuff and I can't find it back.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Old 12-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriAnn

It's called being a "Disorganized Perfectionist"!

Old 12-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #23

CheriAnn, I like your style, where was you when I was wife hunting? If you get time, you can straighten my garage too. My 31 yr old sone, and grandkids just keep it a total mess. If I straighten it out, Joe can't find nothing either, so I guess he's about as organized as your hubby is. Me, I'm more of a "put it in it's place" type. I can find stuff when I put it where it belongs. Go figure. My wife would never think of cleaning sumtin like the garage for me, as she don't want her head bit off.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemslow
My wife would never think of cleaning sumtin like the garage for me, as she don't want her head bit off.
See how much I love my bike?!!!! I risk losing my head over keeping my bike safe from harm!!!

Cheri Ann
2012 Vulcan Vaquero
VBA #2069