Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 05-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #46
Mega-Contributor

A tad d*ckish there, Victory rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Some people just enjoy riding and motorcycles, some people buy a certain brand (several to choose from) and turn into a superior my bike is better than anybody else's bike dick. People you don't know who come up and want to race you must be trying to prove something to themselves. Just my opinion, life's too short to worry about douches and mid-life crisis drag racers. Peersonally I have no wish to ride along in staggered formation with somebody I do not know and I won't join up in formation with some stranger riding along. Heck, he might be a worse rider than me...
Amen!
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #47
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Some people just enjoy riding and motorcycles, some people buy a certain brand (several to choose from) and turn into a superior my bike is better than anybody else's bike dick. People you don't know who come up and want to race you must be trying to prove something to themselves. Just my opinion, life's too short to worry about douches and mid-life crisis drag racers. Peersonally I have no wish to ride along in staggered formation with somebody I do not know and I won't join up in formation with some stranger riding along. Heck, he might be a worse rider than me...
LOL I pull this stunt at a red light when some one I don't know pops up.

I look over wave maybe, givem' a grin and rev the throttle a few times to lend the idea I will race off the light.

Never fails, the guy squirts out and runs away, and I just leave at my own pace.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Old 05-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

I look over wave maybe, givem' a grin and rev the throttle a few times to lend the idea I will race off the light.

Never fails, the guy squirts out and runs away, and I just leave at my own pace.
I like your evil streak.

Old 05-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #49
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz

I do that!