Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #61

Bandito Alumni???

[color=beige:njo3ioqd]TC is one of the nicest, down to earth, compassionate people you will ever meet.[/color:njo3ioqd]
Ha, that's a joke you narcissistic fool.
[color=beige:njo3ioqd]Hey, no one was talkin' to you. Get back in my subconscious where you belong.[/color:njo3ioqd]
No, I want to come out and play with the big guys.
[color=beige:njo3ioqd]Forget it. You get me in too much trouble when I let you out.[/color:njo3ioqd]
Let me out? Let me out? You don't LET me out. I can come out whenever I want.
[color=beige:njo3ioqd]That's what you think, Now get back,[/color:njo3ioqd] no,[color=beige:njo3ioqd]yes[/color:njo3ioqd],no,[color=beige:njo3ioqd]yes[/color:njo3ioqd], I said I want out NOW.......................................
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #62

Bandito Alumni???

Aah, he a Scitsophranic Kawipath. (so I can't spell big psych words and its not in my spell-check)

2006 Vulcan 1600 Classic "George III" (Patricia's)
2006 Vulcan 1600 Nomad "Grace" (Mark's)
Mark Clark
VBA #1619
TaibhseDaid@Gmail.Com
"Irish" @ Maricopa County Chapter of B.A.C.A.
Phoenix, AZ

Old 04-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #63

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Bandito Alumni???

I know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hate dealing with folks that have psychotic problems that are hard to spell let alone pronounce.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 04-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #64
Sr. Contributor

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat (TC)
[color=beige:mmy415bq]TC is one of the nicest, down to earth, compassionate people you will ever meet.[/color:mmy415bq]
[color=beige:mmy415bq]Hey, no one was talkin' to you. Get back in my subconscious where you belong.[/color:mmy415bq]
[color=beige:mmy415bq]Forget it. You get me in too much trouble when I let you out.[/color:mmy415bq]
[color=beige:mmy415bq]That's what you think, Now get back,[/color:mmy415bq] no,[color=beige:mmy415bq]yes[/color:mmy415bq],no,[color=beige:mmy415bq]yes[/color:mmy415bq], I said I want out NOW.......................................
I knew it!
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 04-10-2011, 06:55 AM   #65
Sr. Contributor

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
Originally Posted by markclark57
Aah, he a Schizophrenic Kawipath.
There you go... ;)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #66

Bandito Alumni???

And no one else can hear all the voices?

MT
VBA 936

Old 04-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #67
Sr. Contributor

Bandito Alumni???

I don't think BD wants to hear any of the voices!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #68

Bandito Alumni???

Neither do I, but that doesn't stop them!

MT
VBA 936

Old 04-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #69

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
[color=beige:fzixdmrt]TC is one of the nicest, down to earth, compassionate people you will ever meet.[/color:fzixdmrt]
[color=beige:fzixdmrt]Hey, no one was talkin' to you. Get back in my subconscious where you belong.[/color:fzixdmrt]
[color=beige:fzixdmrt]Forget it. You get me in too much trouble when I let you out.[/color:fzixdmrt]
[color=beige:fzixdmrt]That's what you think, Now get back,[/color:fzixdmrt] no,[color=beige:fzixdmrt]yes[/color:fzixdmrt],no,[color=beige:fzixdmrt]yes[/color:fzixdmrt], I said I want out NOW.......................................
Do you have names for your multiple personalties? It would be nice to know who we are actually talking to.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 04-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #70

Bandito Alumni???

You know, life's a funny thing... I was reading all these posts about Bandito members last Thursday & Friday, and sure enough, I met one after work Friday at a leather shop.

Well, we really didn't meet, so to speak. Let's say I saw him and he saw me. I nodded, as in, "how's it going" type of nod and he nodded back. That was it... he geared up and got on his HD as I was shutting mine down and then he was gone. He was a clean cut guy, not your typical "biker" look. Heck he could've been a doctor or a dentist or whatever. The only way I knew was by his vest and his back patch.

Then, on Saturday, I'm on the other side of town with my riding group for breakfast, and there happens to be a Mongul meeting of some sort at the same place! There were about 5 or 6 of them there and they had their own room in the restaraunt with the doors closed. They were gone by the time we left, but that got me to thinking...

I wonder what happens when these guys see each other somewhere around town? Is there some kind of truce that they have where they just leave each other alone? Do they know where the "safe" areas are and what area they should stay away from? How does that work?

Matt "Mo" Moore
Owasso, Oklahoma
VBA #1250
2005 Nomad 1600 - Darkside

"There is no normal life, there's just life. So get on with it." - Doc Holiday

Old 04-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #71
Sr. Contributor

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO
You know, life's a funny thing... I was reading all these posts about Bandito members last Thursday & Friday, and sure enough, I met one after work Friday at a leather shop.

Well, we really didn't meet, so to speak. Let's say I saw him and he saw me. I nodded, as in, "how's it going" type of nod and he nodded back. That was it... he geared up and got on his HD as I was shutting mine down and then he was gone. He was a clean cut guy, not your typical "biker" look. Heck he could've been a doctor or a dentist or whatever. The only way I knew was by his vest and his back patch.

Then, on Saturday, I'm on the other side of town with my riding group for breakfast, and there happens to be a Mongul meeting of some sort at the same place! There were about 5 or 6 of them there and they had their own room in the restaraunt with the doors closed. They were gone by the time we left, but that got me to thinking...

I wonder what happens when these guys see each other somewhere around town? Is there some kind of truce that they have where they just leave each other alone? Do they know where the "safe" areas are and what area they should stay away from? How does that work?
As long as you aren't standing between them, I don't think it matters... ;)

Old 04-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #72

Bandito Alumni???

I am only going by what I have read, and what a person I know who has been around HA's a fair amount has told me when I asked such questions.

No... they don't like running into each other; and mostly will try to avoid each other.

Depending on where it is and if the two local clubs (or districts) have a "beef" with each other could determine if trouble would erupt.

Typically, in a public place like a restaurant, you wouldn't see anything happen. In a bar... could be a different story -- however these clubs do not necessarily hang-around public bars too much; and if they do, they know what bar which club goes to and mostly stay away.

There are certainly bars where two clubs or more could find themselves frequenting it; but in these bars the bar typically will not let them wear their colors. (Sturgis is one place that typically does not allow colors in a lot of the bars -- so I am told.)

I am a bit surprised that you saw this group having a meeting in a public room, unless they felt their club-house wasn't secure for some reason. I suppose there could be other reasons though.

I know the OL's and HA's have been having a fair-share of troubles among the two. OL's have been starting clubs in quite a few areas typically considered HA territory. North Carolina comes to mind most recently. The OL's have been intentionally going into HA territory. The result has been very bloody in some instances from reports.

Several years ago locally the OL's started a club in my area where the HA's have been located. The battle that ensued ended in death of one HA and a lot of others injured. There are still some OL's and HA's in prison over this battle. This particular battle was highlighted on a History Channel special about biker-clubs.

In addition, clubs do not generally like to interfere in other clubs' "charity events". The obvious reason is that they do not want the bad publicity that would result from causing problems at these events.

Also, oddly enough, you can occasionally find several clubs hosting events where other clubs join-in on the party. There are plenty of pictures of competing clubs together at such functions.

There are obviously exceptions to all of the above, but generally this is the way I have been told and have read it to be.

Last but not least, there are a wide variety of individuals that are members of these clubs... from ministers to doctors, to engineers and business-owners, and those that are just common people. While they would make-up an extremely small percentage... they do exist. ;)

If anyone else has more; then chime-in.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 04-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #73

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson
I am a bit surprised that you saw this group having a meeting in a public room, unless they felt their club-house wasn't secure for some reason. I suppose there could be other reasons though.
I'm not sure if they were having a meeting or not. Just noticed that there were a few of them in a closed door area while we were there. They may have just been there to eat the good food. :)

Matt "Mo" Moore
Owasso, Oklahoma
VBA #1250

Old 04-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #74

Bandito Alumni???

Mo, why didn't you just kick the door open and ask them what the hell they thought they were doing with a room of their own? ???
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 04-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #75

Bandito Alumni???

Quote:
Mo, why didn't you just kick the door open and ask them what the hell they thought they were doing with a room of their own? ???
HAHA... It did cross my mind. :(" title="" border="0"/> But, then they looked at me with an evil eye and motioned me away. :-[

No, I don't think they even knew I was there. :)

Matt "Mo" Moore
Owasso, Oklahoma
VBA #1250