Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhollinger View Post
Call it the reverse OJ theory, call it luck, call it Karma,

I use to think OJ was guilty till I read "OJ Is Innocent and I Can Prove It."
The jury made the right call.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #77

Anyone remember Reginald Denny? The truck driver who was tried and found guily of being a white truck driver in LA during the riots. He was judged and sentenced to a brick to the face and severe beating for his crime. I wouldnt want to be a visitor in Florida if Z is not convicted and I wouldnt want be a resident in that state if he is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thCAIHFYXG.jpg (3.6 KB, 59 views)

David Hollinger
2002 Beige 1500 "Hannah2"
VBA # 02195

Old 05-31-2013, 11:36 AM   #78
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Several years ago in southern cal. two white teenage girls were treat or treating in a neighborhood and were surrounded by a gang of black girls and taunted to go back to their neighborhood and then beat them so bad that both needed extensive plastic surgery. Witnesses testified that they were called "filthy white bitches" and everything attributed to a hate crime. The local DA only pressed charges for simple assault and refused to pursue the "hate" crime for additional charges that every non african american seems to get thrown at them!! Truly disgusting.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 05-31-2013, 11:47 AM   #79

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Yeah I know. The poor guy had to endure a long expensive trial. Not the first scintilla of corroborating evidence what so ever. His name is besmirched. His kids lost their Mom. Some other guy died, and not even one chump ass bitch punk Policemans, or Detectives in the whole LAPD was brought to justice for the obvious set up from the get go! That stuid mudder fucker Mark Ferman had guilt written all over his bitch ass self.

Damned if whitey didn't FRAME him in another trial! All the poor man wanted was his stuff back so he could sell it and continue the exhaustive quest to find his ex-wifes and other guys REAL killer.

Now we'll never know who done it.

I hope History will remember this for the national tragedy that it was.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 05-31-2013, 11:57 AM   #80

Whats funny is there are so many people who take modern day examples of this kind of brutality and try to justify it by brining up slavery and oppresion of blacks for hundreds of years. I know LOTS of black people and not one of them was born into slavery or has ever picked cotton! For anyone to try to use that argument to validate criminal behavior is ludacris and assinine. The bottom line is there is a double standard in this country. We have swung so far in the opposite direction that there is no turning back. Thats why we have guys like Bernard Goetz (google it) who have had enough of it. Zimmerman's case is far different from Goetz but people are arming themselves at an alarming rate because they are tired of being victims. For my non gun owning friends, I hope you are never in a situation where you wished you had one and do not, but I would rather have one (on me at all times) and not have to use it than the other way around.
Just a sidenote here...Montgomery Alabama, the state capital, is on pace to shatter its murder rate this year. With 26 homocides this year already guess how many of the killers were white.....Zero. The police are looking at gun control as an answer. Ridiculous. I just sit back and watch the news and let them kill each other. One dead and one in prison...the streets are a little safer for you and I.

David Hollinger
2002 Beige 1500 "Hannah2"
VBA # 02195

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #81

Quote:
Seriously Dave
Please tell us you are just stirring the pot
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
Several years ago in southern cal. two white teenage girls were treat or treating in a neighborhood and were surrounded by a gang of black girls and taunted to go back to their neighborhood and then beat them so bad that both needed extensive plastic surgery. Witnesses testified that they were called "filthy white bitches" and everything attributed to a hate crime. The local DA only pressed charges for simple assault and refused to pursue the "hate" crime for additional charges that every non african american seems to get thrown at them!! Truly disgusting.
You being the paterfamilias, having sired more than a dozen halfbreed chillons, with several baby mamas (half african, half american) . When you go around and collect your monthly stipend from they mamas, besides teaching your kids how to throw wooden sticks with points on one end, and walk down the side walk like a chicken with they butt crack showing, do you teach them not to participate in such unbecoming lawless behavior?

And isn't it a fact that you and all your family members only voted for Obamma once in the last election intend on sittin out not voting for Obamma in 2016 despite the fact that everybody, including the youngest 2 year old has Obamma Phones and can use SNAP cards at the liquor stoe?

If you ain't the solution,
you part of the problem.

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Seriously Dave
I very serious.
Have you read the book?

Last edited by Dave; 05-31-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Seriously Dave
You gotta stir it a little bit to get the seeds and stems out, or it pops and breaks the paper and makes a damn mess.
Don't you know nothing? You embarrass me sometimes Tim. Now be still and listen.
He knows what he's doin.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Pass it over to me.

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

Last edited by Kawhead; 05-31-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
(CBS/AP) A Florida judge on Tuesday denied a request by George Zimmerman's defense to delay the June 10 murder trial for the former neighborhood watch captain, accused of killing unarmed teen Trayvon Martin during a confrontation in Sanford, Fla. last year.

The ruling came during a pre-trial hearing during which Circuit Judge Debra Nelson considered a series of motions. Nelson ruled Tuesday that George Zimmerman's defense may not bring up Trayvon Martin's past marijuana use, school suspensions or fighting at trial without another ruling granting them permission.

Text messages about Martin's smoking marijuana and trouble at school were released by Zimmerman's defense attorneys last week. The photos released by the defense team also show Martin blowing smoke and making an obscene gesture toward the camera.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, told the judge that Martin's marijuana use and past fighting was central to the argument that Zimmerman used self-defense when he confronted Martin last year at a gated community in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder. He has pleaded not guilty.

"We have a lot of evidence that marijuana use had something to do with the event," O'Mara said. "It could have affected his behavior."

Also on Tuesday, Nelson ruled that a toxicology test showing that Martin had marijuana in his system at the time of his death could not be discussed during opening statements.

The judge ruled against a defense request that the pool of jury candidates be sequestered during jury selection. Nelson denied a prosecution request for a gag order that would prohibit attorneys from talking about the case.

I don't know about you but this Judge sounds like she is stacking the case against the defense. The defense in a criminal proceeding almost never has any of it's potential evidence barred.

Perfect case for an appeal if found guilty. Hopefully the defense attorney WILL SDT the school mates after opening testimony to see what this "kid" was all about!
After having read the posts on this case, it shows the high tension, and preconceived notions people are aligning to the case - as if there is any relevance to this specific case or not, and whether justice for any other past case should be resolved in this case.

Most people better hope unrelated cases aren't "justified" in this case - no matter what, because someday your case might be settled similarly... Which you may not like outcome of.

I am wondering if the judge is doing what she is to limit the scope of the trial to the timeline in which the encounter and shooting occurred... To isolate the circumstances to only the information Zimmerman had knowledge of to deal with at that time.

He did not know Trayvon's past, thus it could not be part of the information he had when making a decision to confront him and eventually shoot him - thus should not be allowed into evidence at the trial. Trayvon was a stranger to "Z" - period.

And , of course, the opposite is true from Trayvon's view.

Thus, in my opinion, Zimmerman's attorney had better justify the shooting of Trayvon based only on the valid information occurring from the first moment Zimmerman saw Trayvon, up to and including the shooting. Any other information is invalid and would have been unknown to Zimmerman to use in his decision of action.

Again, my guess is, that is what the judge is attempting to do... Whether legal or not.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 05-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #86

Quote:
I very serous.
Have you read the book?
Read? Book?
Do they have it on a CD?
VBA #9

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 05-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #87

Quote:
I very serous.
Have you read the book?
How did it end?

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

Old 05-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #88

Quote:
I very serious.
Have you read the book?
I have.....didn't change my opinion.

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 05-31-2013, 05:19 PM   #89

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...knows-who-did/
VBA #9

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 05-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
After having read the posts on this case, it shows the high tension, and preconceived notions people are aligning to the case - as if there is any relevance to this specific case or not, and whether justice for any other past case should be resolved in this case.

Most people better hope unrelated cases aren't "justified" in this case - no matter what, because someday your case might be settled similarly... Which you may not like outcome of.

I am wondering if the judge is doing what she is to limit the scope of the trial to the timeline in which the encounter and shooting occurred... To isolate the circumstances to only the information Zimmerman had knowledge of to deal with at that time.

He did not know Trayvon's past, thus it could not be part of the information he had when making a decision to confront him and eventually shoot him - thus should not be allowed into evidence at the trial. Trayvon was a stranger to "Z" - period.

And , of course, the opposite is true from Trayvon's view.

Thus, in my opinion, Zimmerman's attorney had better justify the shooting of Trayvon based only on the valid information occurring from the first moment Zimmerman saw Trayvon, up to and including the shooting. Any other information is invalid and would have been unknown to Zimmerman to use in his decision of action.

Again, my guess is, that is what the judge is attempting to do... Whether legal or not.
Maybe this isn't really about Z so much as a chance to put "stand your ground" on trial or maybe CCW on trial....... there are people that have shown there is no limit to how much they will twist the facts to achieve their goals.
Just look at the new Gun registration laws popping up, doesn't solve shit, wouldn't have made a difference... but the tragedy was used to open the door to agenda.... now we are under the "common sense" values of nameless hypocrites values being force feed to us because if you don't agree you apparently have no common sense.

Me I'm still in the King hasn't got any clothes on line...... watching all the fools admire his new wardrobe because they are told if you cant see them you aint smart.

Could be the same thing going on here, Z just drew the unlucky straw and is gonna be the scapegoat for an agenda driven opportunity that presented itself "racist white guy with ccw uses stand your ground defense to shoot poor unarmed black kid".
I could be wrong.... but then again

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 05-31-2013 at 10:10 PM.