Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 06-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #1

Malik Obama confirms half-brother Barack grew up a

Malik Obama confirms half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/06/1...w-up-a-muslim/

Malik Obama confirms half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim
June 13th 2008 Posted by Infidelesto

So why do Muslims around the world love him so much if he really is an apostate? I don’t want to speculate, but usually former Muslims are demonized or killed for leaving Islam.

Jpost, Israel Insider

Apparently the Obamas of Kenya have been reading those scurrilous emails to which Barack likes to refer, because they have no doubt — contrary to the claims of the Obama campaign, that the presidential candidate was raised a Moslem. They take that as a given.

As the Jerusalem Post reports, “Barack Obama’s half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya.”

The Obama brothers’ father, a senior economist for the Kenyan government who studied at Harvard University, died in car crash in 1982. He left six sons and a daughter. All of his children - except Malik — live in Britain or the United States. Malik and Barack met in 1985.

In a remarkable denial issued last November that still stands on the official campaign website, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs issued a statement explaining that “Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian.”

Apparently Malik Obama, himself a Muslim, had not read the press release.

more at Free Republic

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #2

Each to their own, but as I understand it, the enemy is not the Muslim faith, but just those that choose terrorist ways, sort of like those who might be considered Christians but find themselves on death row for their wrong approach to a problem. Just different ways of looking at stuff.

By the way, liked the pictures a while back of all the different fish you catch dude, keep up the good work and feed those hungry masses man.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ells
Each to their own, but as I understand it, the enemy is not the Muslim faith, but just those that choose terrorist ways, sort of like those who might be considered Christians but find themselves on death row for their wrong approach to a problem. Just different ways of looking at stuff.

By the way, liked the pictures a while back of all the different fish you catch dude, keep up the good work and feed those hungry masses man.
+1

I'd hate to see all Christians painted by the same brush as the Christian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Old 06-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #4

The point is he stated he never was a muslem and it was a lie

Old 06-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Here's some sh*t in Snopes on his wife that was deemed true? http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-17-2008, 06:57 AM   #6
Sr. Contributor

From what I understand, some of his relatives consider him muslim. His father was, and it could be that they consider him muslim because of that. He did go to a muslim school. That being said, another thing to consider, Islam does not deal well with apostasy. Look at the fellow in Pakistan that converted to christianity. He was sentenced to death. Obama says he's not a muslim, and in fact earlier in his life, he considered himself an atheist. Up until recently, he belonged to a church. I would guess he's not a muslim, but probably has been influenced to some degree by it. As far as Islam itself goes, I would not put the irish terrorists in the same category with islamic terrorists. Islam is not tolerant of other religions. If you live in certain islamic countries, if they don't kill you for not converting, chances are you'll have to pay a hefty tax, and you'll never be considered equally amongst its citizenry. If you want to get another point of view, try looking up Pat Condell on youtube. As far as my views, I try to be rational, but I am a new yorker and lived there when 9/11 happened, and I knew someone that never came, nor did they find his remains. Islam is rubbish, and it isn't a religion of peace. Mohammed was a murderer, and you can't say that about Jesus. JMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowndodge "Darksider"
Here's some sh*t in Snopes on his wife that was deemed true? http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Old 06-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #7

This is what I have been told, take it at that: He used the Koran to be sworn into his Senate position, not the Bible. He will not recite the Pledge of Aligence to the Flag. Although he goined the United Trinity Church he was never baptized or signed any formal papers swearing to follow there teachings. And when he was a boy he was raised in a Mosk run by the same sect of Muslims as the one who destroyed the twin towers.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #8

When I went to school with Jehovah's witness' they wouldn't pledge either.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lund
When I went to school with Jehovah's witness' they wouldn't pledge either.
They also don't vote, run for President or any other public office.