Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 03-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #1

South Central Nomads Spring Rally

Just wanted to let you folks know what is going on in Eureka Springs. Watchman has rides mapped out for both Friday and Saturday he will post them later today, we have had one person volunteer for tail gunner he may need more help so if you can give him a holler.
Bea and I will be there on Thursday we are in the Elvis room what every that is, we will be there after 3:30 pm on Thursday and Friday give us a yell so we can check every one in and make sure every one has there forms filled out, don't worry if you don't have them I will have blank copy's.
On Friday evening we will have a cookout at the Riders Rest and they have a large cooler at the BYOB bar.
If you don't have any way to carry your drinks let me know what you want and I will pick it for you Bea is going to bring the car, we will furnish the food and utensils
On Saturday we will make reservations at a local restaurant so we can all eat together.
If you can please let me know you are coming and when so we know how much food to buy.

Login or Register to Remove Ads