Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 09-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #1

Ebola in Dallas

This is not good. Ebola confirmed in Dallas.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...nfirms-n215231

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #2

WTF

Well.........since the cdc under the O'bama regiem says it's alright, then we've got nothing to worry about. These stupid b@$t@rds are going to get us killed yet.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:07 PM   #3

I think they have a lot to worry about, looks whats happening in Seirra Leone.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 09-30-2014, 07:57 PM   #4

If you think about how fast the flu crosses the country every year then we have a lot to worry about.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Old 10-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #5

..I wont add much...but it's going to be an interesting next year or so !

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-01-2014, 04:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
If you think about how fast the flu crosses the country every year then we have a lot to worry about.
Africa and any other country that has this virus should be quarantined now! Leave it where it started, it's nature's way of culling the population, and it certainly need's culling,until the people of these countries are educated enough not to breed like rat's, and shit in the street then wipe their arses with their bare hand's, they should be kept apart from the rest of us, end of !

Old 10-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #7

..it only took about three day's in New Orleans, after Hurricane Katrina..for the breakdown of 'social norms"..and the killing's over a bottle of water to take hold...

Just wait for what will happen when its impossible to keep up with quarantines of "possible infected citizens" ...(and this virus is also carried/transmittable, by animals)

I'm a self preservation-thinker....and am prepared/prearranging... to be AWAY from populated areas...Tut` Swette..if needed !

Old 10-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Sam View Post
..it only took about three day's in New Orleans, after Hurricane Katrina..for the breakdown of 'social norms"..and the killing's over a bottle of water to take hold...

Just wait for what will happen when its impossible to keep up with quarantines of "possible infected citizens" ...(and this virus is also carried/transmittable, by animals)

I'm a self preservation-thinker....and am prepared/prearranging... to be AWAY from populated areas...Tut` Swette..if needed !
At least you bloke's have the ability to protect yourselves against the shithead's that will be running riot if this thing all goes tit's up !

Old 10-01-2014, 05:18 PM   #9

..Just a few day's ago the Governor of California..signed into law another numb-scull law that now allows "concerned family member's" to ask the law enforement agency's to FORCIBLY TAKE ALL FIRE ARMS FROM ANY "Family Member" --THEY-- think might be a "danger" !

CRYKIE...I just saw the SWAT TEAM TRUCK Pull Into MY DRIVE WAY !

Old 10-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #10
Sr. Contributor

It just has to figure the god dammned inept cdc and friggin libtard dems... They just had to bring it here to screw up. If a thing can be screwed up the libtard dems do it best.I hope some big time lawyers SUE the pants of the Feds and make it out of their pockets not OURS! maybe send these SOBS to Liberia to do volunteer work.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Last edited by macmac; 10-01-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Old 10-02-2014, 06:42 AM   #11

Yesterday, I saw a report about this event after the CDC said everything is under control. The report said that now there are at least 12 people identified who had contact with the original carrier. That's alarming enough, but what has me worried is that it's now here.

This is a Virus, not a bacteria. Viruses can survive a very long time in dry places and on many different surfaces. They have the guy and maybe the people he came in contact with quaranteened, but what about all of the surfaces he touched, sneezed on, wiped his hands on, etc. The virus is now here, and in the "atmosphere" if you will. It's just a matter of time before it is picked up by another and spread. If anyone from the government says different, they are lying period. Obama and his cronies, thank you for giving us isis, ebola, high unemployment, and greater and greater costs. This class of politician is not interrested in governing a healthy nation. They would rather rule over a dying and frightened people. My problem, is I can't get my head around how stupid the people who vote for these type of idiots are. Would a person really sell all of his freedom for a cell phone?

Old 10-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #12
Sr. Contributor

Every day since they talked about bring that disease here 'They' said it would be under control. Since when has the Govt had anything under control ? We have a 17 trillion debt, our borders are wide open, We have jug heads running the country that couldn't get a job as a Moron, and something is under control LOL

I am saving 2 bullets for me.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 10-02-2014, 12:29 PM   #13

That number of 12 people identified who had contact with the original carrier is now up to 100!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/us...acts.html?_r=0

Don't keep your faith in this government to keep you safe

2005 Vulcan Nomad Sold
2006 Honda 1800 VTX (Freebie) Sold
2008 Harley Ultra Classic Sold
2001 Harley Ultra Classic Sold

Hangtown, Kalifornia

VBA #2625

Old 10-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #14

Dont seem like they have a clue,everyone who has had any contact at all should be quarantined,whether they are showing symptom's or not. In a couple of week's time, if this thing spread's like it is quite capable of,there could be hundred's, if not thousand's of carrier's wandering around, hardly bear's thinking about

Old 10-02-2014, 12:58 PM   #15
Sr. Contributor

That number will be well over 100, well over 3000....... com'on the guy flew out of Africa. He switched planes somewhere, anyone on these other planes also share risk. Way to go Feds. There was a reason it was contained in Africa where it is natural in the first place. And Now with O Bummer in charge this has threatened the rest of the world. The CDC isn't going to admit they are inept..... The panic must be controlled you know. Is a few weeks it will start to spread as I understand the incubation time runs around 2 weeks and then it's gonna be just wild. God dammned Idiots in DC are just unbelievable.

And what plane crosses the atlantic with 12 friggin people in the first place ?? You know that's just hokey bung and moo tawkin'

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac