Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > ndsailor's Profile > Albums

My Bikes
Bikes I have owned over the past 6 years....I am the poster child for "A Fool and his Money are Soon Parted!"
2010 Nomad...purchased to replace the Stratoliner for better passenger comfort.  Notice the Memphis Shades faring which came off of the...
2007 Nomad purchased September 2012...Back to my first love...the 1600 Series shaft driven Nomad. Quiet, smooth shifting...and I love the Hummmmm on...
2007 Nomad - My first love - Amazing improvement over the 2006 Suzuki C50 - I didn't know what I was missing until the dealer suggested I take a test...
Nomad 2009 - Significant upgrade in passenger comfort...The bike gave me fits because of a faulty Electronic Control Unit creating downright...
2008 Yamaha Stratoliner, My second love... puchased after the disappointment of the 2009 Nomad....The Power was incredible!!!!...However, the Nomads...
2011 Vaquero.  The closest thing I ever owned to a custom HOTROD.  FINALLY, the 1700 engine was producing the power expected of it, and increased gas...
Suzuki Boulevard C50 - Both my wife and I learned how to ride on this bike and put on 12,000 miles of touring the first year we owned it, and still...