Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #1

Major Mistake

Great day after several days of rain. Nice and warm, no wind, no rain, perfect for a day of prep work for a good day of riding tomorrow. Thought I would start with washing the truck. Got her detailed and just getting ready to pull the Nad out when my daughter pulled in and convinced me to help her wash her van while grandma watched the kids. Got that done and just getting ready to pull Nad out again and my wife (grandma) said I should wash her car since she watched the kids. OK, this old dog has had enough beating and learned his lessons pretty good so grandma's car got washed. Three vehicles washed and too dang tired to do the Nad. Should have washed the Nad first. I guess there is always tomorrow after we ride to Lake Powell and back. 6 hours on the bike in 80 degree weather ought to be a pretty good day. Maybe I'll get her washed Sunday after church. Hope the weather is good enough for the rest of you to be riding. Timing is everything. I should have sent the women shopping or something so I could have had the whole day to spend with my truck, bike and tunes.

Login or Register to Remove Ads