Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 04-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #1

Thanks for the details. I'm going to order some wrap this weekend and give it a shot! Can't believe it's that inexpensive. I have nothing to lose at that price...
VBA #2354

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by haygrrr View Post
Thanks for the details. I'm going to order some wrap this weekend and give it a shot! Can't believe it's that inexpensive. I have nothing to lose at that price...
Exactly! You heat it with the hair dryer and take your time. You can remove it and reposition to get it right a few times. I had to remove and start over after I really screwed up! But for the most part it is very forgiving and you will get it done!

Old 04-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZVaquero View Post
Exactly! You heat it with the hair dryer and take your time. You can remove it and reposition to get it right a few times. I had to remove and start over after I really screwed up! But for the most part it is very forgiving and you will get it done!

Ordered the wrap yesterday. Dropped crashbars at the sandblaster today and will have them to powdercoating by the end of the week!!! I'll let you know how it all works out...
VBA #2354

Old 04-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haygrrr View Post
Ordered the wrap yesterday. Dropped crashbars at the sandblaster today and will have them to powdercoating by the end of the week!!! I'll let you know how it all works out...
Way to go! You will love the look when it is all done. I finally had it out on the road today, and everybody had good things to say. A couple folks were convinced it was painted where I used the vinyl wrap!

Have fun with it, that is what it is all about working on your own ride!