Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-17-2015, 11:38 PM   #106

Let's get you straitened out once and for all. For some reason you have an issue with my post count. Since the day I joined this forum I have made an effort to welcome every new user to the forum. That's how the post count goes up. You should try it some time instead of just trying to hustle business and calling me a keyboard cowboy. Get you facts straits

As far as your product goes you sell a product that has caused an issue with one of our members bike either via poor instructions or lack of and never took responsibility for it.

I personally wouldn't buy any product that has you cut the supports on the bike. If you don't like that opinion to bad.

If you don't like something that I post then block the posts. I don't need you little girl crap when I come on the forum.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-18-2015, 06:13 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvernekaw View Post
What kind of pipes do you have installed?
I'm just curious if some exhaust systems are better or worse than others. I haven't heard of more than a couple of guys who've scraped in corners. I just rode out to the Colorado Springs area then up to Sturgis with a new 2015 Vaquero. No passenger but full saddlebags. A couple of times I was ready for something to scrape but it never did. Disclaimer; When I really want to do some knee dragging I ride one of my 4 ZRX's.
Mods to the bike were; Freedom Performance full dual exhaust, Power Commander V, Luverne Kawasaki Lowering Links, 300 watt Punch amp, Infinity speakers and the forks lowered 1/2" in the clamps.
Im running Freesom Performance Tu-Duals

Old 08-18-2015, 06:21 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboogie134 View Post
I'd love to see a picture of a lowered vaquero via these lowering links mentioned.
These are the before and after pics. The difference in the look is very subtle. Mot that in the second pic my heels are down. I'm 5'9" 200lbs with a 32" inseam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150723_190806.jpg (104.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 20150723_201734.jpg (103.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 20150322_173018.jpg (98.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 20150723_211041 (1).jpg (99.0 KB, 71 views)

Old 08-18-2015, 06:33 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneld View Post
These are the before and after pics. The difference in the look is very subtle. Mot that in the second pic my heels are down. I'm 5'9" 200lbs with a 32" inseam.
Okay cool, is there a Web page or something to order? Can these be installed at home or is a shop needed? If installable at home do the links come with any instructions?

Old 08-18-2015, 06:35 AM   #110

Quote:
Im running Freesom Performance Tu-Duals
I'm running freedom performance 2 into 1, sounds like a beast and keep getting compliments every time she's out.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-18-2015, 07:02 AM   #111
Advanced Member

Quote:
kaneld, did you do the fork change to the front too! thats what make a little nervous, but I'm still interested in this mod. thanx for the pix

Old 08-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #112

crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRider View Post
Let's get you straitened out once and for all. For some reason you have an issue with my post count. Since the day I joined this forum I have made an effort to welcome every new user to the forum. That's how the post count goes up. You should try it some time instead of just trying to hustle business and calling me a keyboard cowboy. Get you facts straits

As far as your product goes you sell a product that has caused an issue with one of our members bike either via poor instructions or lack of and never took responsibility for it.

I personally wouldn't buy any product that has you cut the supports on the bike. If you don't like that opinion to bad.

If you don't like something that I post then block the posts. I don't need you little girl crap when I come on the forum.
I don't recall naming anyone in particular and I don't normally feel the need to debate someone on the internet who clearly has more time to keep this up than I do. But now that you've felt the need to respond... (you must have felt I was talking about you for some reason?) I don't recall you welcoming me to the forum. And I have noticed you have an "opinion" about nearly everything whether you have any factual knowledge about the subject or not. If the glass slipper fits, wear it Cinderella. Now I fully realize you're going to want to keep this fun going, and believe me, I'm going to get a laugh out of your response but I think I've said all I need to.
Peace out and ride safe my friend.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:55 PM   #113

You did single me out in the past with the same crap.

I don't seem to remember you posting to the new member forum. Maybe that's why you didn't get a welcome. Either that or I just thought you were and asshole to begin with.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Old 08-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboogie134 View Post
Okay cool, is there a Web page or something to order? Can these be installed at home or is a shop needed? If installable at home do the links come with any instructions?
Sorry, with having with to deal with that tool on here I forgot to respond to you.
You can order direct or on ebay. If you call me direct I can get them out a little quicker for you. They come with everything you need to install along with detailed step by step instructions. If you're capable of routine maintenance you'll be able to install these links.
Give me a call and I'll give you a run down.
507-283-1800
Thanks
Rick

Old 08-18-2015, 09:56 PM   #115

Quote:
Sorry, with having with to deal with that tool on here I forgot to respond to you.
You can order direct or on ebay. If you call me direct I can get them out a little quicker for you. They come with everything you need to install along with detailed step by step instructions. If you're capable of routine maintenance you'll be able to install these links.
Give me a call and I'll give you a run down.
507-283-1800
Thanks
Rick
What's the eBay item number I'm an avid ebayer

Old 08-18-2015, 10:07 PM   #116

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

Kawasaki VN 1700 Rear Suspension Lowering Link

Old 08-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #117

Still love mine and glad that I bought and installed them. Thanks again Ttrust32 for the concept and Rick for continuing with them.
VBA #01416
2012 Vaquero SE Candy-Lime Green/Black
aka "T'Kehla"
2005 Nomad 1600 Black/Silver
aka "Mystique" (SOLD)
2006 Vulcan Classic
aka "Lil'Wolf" (SOLD)

"Life isn't a race; no one gets out alive. May as well slow down and enjoy the ride."

Old 08-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #118
Advanced Member

Just ordered the lowering links on Thursday for a buddy of mine. I will be installing them next week. He is about 5'7" and has trouble putting his feet flat at a stop. Hopefully this will help.

On the 1500, too much to list.

On the Vaquero:
V&H slash cut slip ons
Power Commander 5 and Ivan-ized ECU
Chuckster's BAK
Aux Audio adapter with bluetooth receiver.
Mustang 2 up Touring Seat w/ driver and passenger backrest
Kuryakyn Longhorn highway pegs.
Kawasaki 12 volt charger
Longer 1600 meanstreak SE kickstand
Full LED Daymaker light mod.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:58 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Vega View Post
Just ordered the lowering links on Thursday for a buddy of mine. I will be installing them next week. He is about 5'7" and has trouble putting his feet flat at a stop. Hopefully this will help.
Ken,
I've sent 3 messages through Ebay asking what model he has. I need this information as the different models have slightly different hardware and instructions. Please call or email and I'll get them shipped.
507-283-1800 or Luvernekaw@iw.net.
Thanks
Rick

Old 08-24-2015, 02:13 PM   #120
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ken,
I've sent 3 messages through Ebay asking what model he has. I need this information as the different models have slightly different hardware and instructions. Please call or email and I'll get them shipped.
507-283-1800 or Luvernekaw@iw.net.
Thanks
Rick
My apologies. He has a 2014 Vaquero ABS. I also sent the info today through Ebay.

On the 1500, too much to list.

On the Vaquero:
V&H slash cut slip ons
Power Commander 5 and Ivan-ized ECU
Chuckster's BAK
Aux Audio adapter with bluetooth receiver.
Mustang 2 up Touring Seat w/ driver and passenger backrest
Kuryakyn Longhorn highway pegs.
Kawasaki 12 volt charger
Longer 1600 meanstreak SE kickstand
Full LED Daymaker light mod.

Last edited by Ken Vega; 08-24-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Tags
seat, seat height, shocks, tall