Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-14-2016, 06:47 PM   #1

Plexus Supplements

Not sure if i can post this here or not but just wanted to share a product I have been using lately to help with different health issues. If anyone is interested here is a link to my facebook page with more info on each product. I figure anything that can help me feel better and continue riding.
https://www.facebook.com/PlexusMotiv...homepage_panel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12961673_10204648169562954_784094123122545340_n.jpg (34.7 KB, 27 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-14-2016, 07:00 PM   #2

You don't by any chance sell these products do you ?

Old 04-14-2016, 07:16 PM   #3

Yup.....been taking them and selling them for a couple months. I heard good things so figured I would try them. My main reason was to help my mother who is diabetic and so far it is keeping her blood glucose where it should be.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:07 PM   #4
Top Contributor

Wanna trade some of your Plastic Supplements for my Herbalife and scAmway products? Pyramid schemers gotta stick together!
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1987-1990
2021 Can Am Spyder RT

2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - SOLD
2014 Nomad - SOLD
2012 Victory Vision - SOLD
2007 Black Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860

Old 04-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #5

Pyramid, Network marketing it's all the same but they have some pretty good products. Just an extra bonus if I can make a few bucks to buy a new bike or at least some goodies for the current one.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-16-2016, 07:47 AM   #6

Just to be clear this is taken from the Canada Competition Bureau:

Multi-level Marketing
Multi-level marketing is a plan for the distribution of products whereby participants earn money by supplying products to other participants in the same plan. They, in turn, make money by supplying the same or other products to other participants.

Operators of, and participants in, legitimate multi-level marketing plans should disclose:
the different levels of earnings or compensation received by participants in the plan; the amount of money earned by a typical participant; and the time and effort required to reach specific levels of income.

Pyramid Selling
A scheme of pyramid selling is illegal under the Competition Act. It is a multi-level marketing plan that includes either compensation for recruitment, required purchases as a condition of participation, inventory loading, or the lack of a buy-back guarantee on reasonable commercial terms.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 04-16-2016, 08:43 AM   #7

Most people think that Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing businesses are pyramid schemes and it's hard to convince them otherwise. I figure if the products work well and I can help others, why not. MLM's are actually legitimate businesses and people can made a decent amount of money with the compensation plans and write off expenses during tax season just like any other business.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 87c1c1be6399d9897f4f6f8234461743.jpg (96.7 KB, 15 views)

Old 04-17-2016, 02:44 PM   #8

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Got anything for male enhancement?
Not for me, but a buddy of mine.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 04-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #9

Damn.....sorry nothing for enhancement. That might have been a better route to go then the health products... lol

Old 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #10

MLM is a 'dated' business model. With the internet as a user I would go to a Holesaler, or single distributor Like Amazon to get the best pricing.

and Oh by the way on a casual Google searching

On their website, Plexus Worldwide provides very little information about their quality assurance protocols or manufacturing practices, leaving questions about whether Plexus Slim is tainted or contaminated. Because of these issues and more, it is not easy to definitively know whether Plexus Slim is safe or not. Supplements can be incredibly effective tools for health and wellness, but it is best not to guess or take chances on supplements that do not disclose even basic information about ingredient sources, their amounts, quality control, and manufacturing practices.

LINK:
http://www.naturalhealthadvisory.com...s-plexus-safe/

EDIT Add on

looks like the Australian version of the FDA issued a Health and Saftey warning on the Plexus Slim product back in 2013 LOL

Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.

LINK:
http://www.tga.gov.au/alert/plexus-s...k#.U0LQpvldWOA
1989 Harley Davidson softail -sold

Last edited by Mrstrike; 04-17-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:23 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
Got anything for male enhancement?
Not for me, but a buddy of mine.
What's the matter Mike, the sight of a pretty woman does not enhance your little buddy anymore?

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 04-18-2016, 12:12 PM   #12

If these products are being manufactured in China, they can contain anything. The Chinese have no morals when it comes to additives.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrstrike View Post
MLM is a 'dated' business model. With the internet as a user I would go to a Holesaler, or single distributor Like Amazon to get the best pricing.

and Oh by the way on a casual Google searching

On their website, Plexus Worldwide provides very little information about their quality assurance protocols or manufacturing practices, leaving questions about whether Plexus Slim is tainted or contaminated. Because of these issues and more, it is not easy to definitively know whether Plexus Slim is safe or not. Supplements can be incredibly effective tools for health and wellness, but it is best not to guess or take chances on supplements that do not disclose even basic information about ingredient sources, their amounts, quality control, and manufacturing practices.

LINK:
http://www.naturalhealthadvisory.com...s-plexus-safe/

EDIT Add on

looks like the Australian version of the FDA issued a Health and Saftey warning on the Plexus Slim product back in 2013 LOL

Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.

LINK:
http://www.tga.gov.au/alert/plexus-s...k#.U0LQpvldWOA
There was a FDA warning issues back in 2013 due to the ingredient Geranium Oil which is banned in both Canada and Australia.

I do agree about there being very little information available online but they have recently been making this information more accessible.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
If these products are being manufactured in China, they can contain anything. The Chinese have no morals when it comes to additives.

All the plexus products are manufactured in the United States.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:03 PM   #15
Advanced Member

I use Plexus to clean my windshield.

2010 Vulcan Voyager, 2007 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2009 Vulcan Nomad