Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #1

Freedom True Duals Quiet Baffle

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Freedom Quiet Baffle Part #AC00013 if the correct part # for the Freedom True Duals?

The description and picture varies depending on what site you're looking at and it's kinda confusing.

Thanks in advance.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-17-2018, 06:23 PM   #2
Advanced Member

Wrong part # IMO and require AC00193 see page 14-15

I can't upload the entire parts list. Here's the pricing/part list and they come in pairs.
It lists for $149 on their parts list. Says at top "NOTE: Prices are per KIT. If your system has 1 muffler, then the kit has 1 baffle. If your system has two
mufflers, then the kit has 2 baffles." Funny thing is I know the 2 into 1 are sold in pairs as I have an extra but it's a different part number.

I have a 2 into 1 and using quiet baffle. I can only imagine how loud the stock baffle is comparing the two visually - never used the stock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (101.5 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Lumberjack; 11-17-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Old 02-22-2019, 06:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
Wrong part # IMO and require AC00193 see page 14-15

I can't upload the entire parts list. Here's the pricing/part list and they come in pairs.
It lists for $149 on their parts list. Says at top "NOTE: Prices are per KIT. If your system has 1 muffler, then the kit has 1 baffle. If your system has two
mufflers, then the kit has 2 baffles." Funny thing is I know the 2 into 1 are sold in pairs as I have an extra but it's a different part number.

I have a 2 into 1 and using quiet baffle. I can only imagine how loud the stock baffle is comparing the two visually - never used the stock.
Thanks for the reply..ordered and received..