Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 03-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #1

Vaquero Sissybar question...

Has anybody tried to fit the sissybar from a 1700 classic or classic lt on a vaquero? The rear fender looks extremely similar so I was curious how close it might be. Maybe with a little work it would fit? I would hate to spend $500+ for the kawasaki version!

Any thoughts?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #2

ZZVaquero,
don't know if it will fit but check ebay for the back rest they have some good deals at times. God knows Kawasaki wants way to much for there back rest and its to short to be comfortable from the wife I took mine to a welder and had hjim add 4in to the back support and a cross bar for strength and power coated it black didn't know they could do chrome at the time but looks good and the wife is happy everyone married knows what that means. good luck on your hunt and your plan if I see or here of a deal i'll pass it along.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #3

I need some help...
Can anybody with a nomad or 1700 classic please measure how wide it is where it meets the mounting brackets? It would be much appreciated!