Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 06-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #1

GPS Mount

Okay, I've tried using the search feature to find this info but it says the words are too common. I'm trying to figure out the best way to mount a GPS on a Voyager. I'm not crazy about the U-bolt mount or the top of the brake/clutch reservoirs but I kinda like the RAM mount that goes on the handlebar controls. Problem is this mount shows 2 vertical holes that are aligned straight and the Voyager's are offset. I guess it would work if the mount was on the offset angle as the part on top can be moved as needed. I also don't know if this mount fits the offset curve of the control it's mounted to. Has anyone used this mount and how did it work or not work? There's also a mount that goes under the mirrors but I can't find it right now.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #2

Won't fit...

Have you looked at this one?
http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResul...5/Default.aspx

Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #3

I didn't think it would fit but wasn't sure. I found the mirror mount after I made my post. I think that would be a good option and the GPS would be out of the way of everything.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #4

I use the u bolt on mine, but I thought about getting the mirror mount for a cup holder