Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 02-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #1

Subject: Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the
healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Amish , scientologists, christian scientists and Muslims are exempt ...ARE EXEMPT ...from the requirements of the health care bill. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than muslim.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations

conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

Obama Care allows the establishment of

Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts.

This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptionshttp://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #2

Remember, he did say he was going to bring change. Doesn't sound like it what people expected. Time for an uprising.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 02-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #3

Google it..... it gets more confusing the more you read it. The term is not used but by the definitions expressed it is there by discription.

Who knows where we are headed but it for sure doesnt seem like the right direction for the land of the free and home of the brave..... of course that was in the presence of Leadership that were proud to be Americans, not the ones we seem to be saddled with now who are obviously so ashamed and apologetic.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 02-07-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider

Maybe what is going on in Egypt isn't a bad idea.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 02-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaNomadRider
Maybe what is going on in Egypt isn't a bad idea.
If the Muslim Brotherhood gain power in Egypt... you'll see how much of a problem it will be Gene.

Egypt is a real problem if it doesn't work out well.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider

Greg, I was saying maybe the United States or its citizens might want to consider doing the same thing in Washington, DC. We've got to do something.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 02-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
Sr. Contributor

In my first post I didn't want to be too blatant in what I said. Sometimes I guess you have to spell out what you mean.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #8

I did misunderstand your post to think you were suggesting the future of Egypt might benefit us. My bad...

In a meeting the other day; Egypt's effect on the global economy was the topic... and I merely mentioned that I wondered if it were possible to have such a revolution-march on Washington someday... I was surprised to here the group of rather straight-laced people suggest that it actually could happen and maybe should happen to send a message to our government that we have just about had it.

I was just a bit surprised that this group of individuals would think along the lines of my own thoughts. ;)

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
Sr. Contributor

Something has got to be done Greg before it is too late. I got an email from one of our members and it was a long read but it was about some billionaire that controls a lot of media, the democratic party and to some extent the republican party and also owns our president.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 02-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #10

Yep, waiting to see where the Egypt thing heads, especially since hearing them start the "Kill Israel and United States" chants coming out recently.

We better be awake to the fact that Kumbiya's and group hugs aint gonna fix this anymore than it has at any point in history you want to choose.

IMHO we dont need a Jimmy Carter as Sheriff, we need a Wyatt Earp or its gonna get more out of control than it has already been allowed to do.

1946 George Orwell

Old 02-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #11

My buddy has the front page of a major newspaper from the date of his birthday and his three sons in frames on the wall in his basement.

All four of the front-pages of these newspapers have something on them about the Mideast. Now, his sons birth dates are all within eight years of each other -- but his is from 35 years ago.

So... I looked up my birth date... lo' and behold... there on the front page is some news about the Mideast.

That should give us a clue about this situation. It isn't going away folks.

PS: Wyatt Earp was born in the same town I was born in... Monmouth, Illinois. Just a little worthless trivia.

VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemslow

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptionshttp://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp
Did anybody bother to follow the handy link provided to Snopes??? I see this all the time. A list of offences followed by a link to Snopes to back it up. It rarely every backs it up.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #13

Sure did and found like allot of other things, if you read the "vague" definitions they put in the laws you find it doesnt necessarily mean they will, they just left a loop hole so they can.

Take the smoking laws, when it started 10-15 years ago..... its was lubed with a "dont worry, you can still smoke, you just have to smoke in the back of the establishment".... "we are not stopping anyone from smoking or taking away their right to smoke"...... It passed because it was presented in words that appeared safe and non-intrusive.
Now 10-15 years later..... Smokers season will be opening in Oct.... bring your own ammunition.

Point being, they will get a door open with "It aint so bad" and then once the door is open, they flood the room.

It didnt use the exact words and snopes did discribe its examples of Mormons, Amish etc..... but it still allows specific reigious belief based populations to be exempt (not to mention Unions).

Just another green weenie being lubed up so it doesnt hurt going in..... but the end result is still the same, there is an agenda.

1946 George Orwell

Old 02-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy

Very interesting thread here. For me,.... what effects the U.S.people either will, or will soon effect us Canadians.
It caused me to wonder though,...if "Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. And....Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this."
does this allow them to be exempt from driving/automobile insurance? Is automobile insurance complusarary in every U.S. State? I'm sure there are one or more of any of these grps. mentioned {Amish , scientologists, christian scientists and Muslims} in almost every state.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Old 02-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #15

Good point Rickyboy, religions have been taking advantage of the clauses in taxing forever... then again so have lawyers (aka politicians), doctors and most every other profession that allows a person to become instant millionaire status.

I think the fear from Muslims invading the same space is that their belief system announces the defeat and destruction of anyone not one of them.... or becoming a servant.

Stay tuned for the further adventures of only Americans are "required" to clauses in our law makers attempts to further whatever it is they are up to. (obviously Unions exempt)

Because your right, just as America used to be the standard for what was right and most nations tried to "Achieve" what we had....
Over the last couple decades we have taken not enough people are making "A's" on tests to instead of requiring more education/training/teaching now we lower the curve so "D's" are now "A's".... problem solved and our grade point average shows genius level.... but SAT's shows dumby.

We appear to be now setting the trend of what most people in America feel is not based on our beliefs (that made us great) but everyone elses, which is turning the tide of greatness to mediocrity....... so stay tuned everyone will be following suite.

1946 George Orwell