Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #1

harley tour pak

I have a tour pak with wompus rack for sale . The rack is powder coated black . The tour pak comes with backrest , hidden hinges , luggage rack , chrome spears covering the holes for the larger rack , lock & keys , lid organizer with a mirror . It is in very good condition . The painter said it had some stress cracks that he repaired . I never saw any cracks when i bought it so i had to take his word for it . It has been on the bike for 2 years & i have had no problems with it . There are a couple rub marks in the lid paint where we had the luggage strapped on the rack , they are not bad . All the lights work . Nothing at all wrong with the backrest . This is on a 1600 & i want to sell the wompus rack & tour pak together .

I want $800 + shipping . I live 30 mile north of St. Louis Mo.
I have no idea what it would cost to ship . If you are interested let me know & i will see what the cost are . I am guessing i would just go to ups & check into it . I do have paypal but if you live close enough we might be able to work out some arrangement for pick up . If you do pick it up it would be cash only .

Thanks Jeff

I have pictures on flickr if i did it right .http://www.flickr.com/photos/c10jm/

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #2

harley tour pak

I have a tour pak with wompus rack for sale . The rack is powder coated black . The tour pak comes with backrest , hidden hinges , luggage rack , chrome spears covering the holes for the larger rack , lock & keys , lid organizer with a mirror . It is in very good condition . The painter said it had some stress cracks that he repaired . I never saw any cracks when i bought it so i had to take his word for it . It has been on the bike for 2 years & i have had no problems with it . There are a couple rub marks in the lid paint where we had the luggage strapped on the rack , they are not bad . All the lights work . Nothing at all wrong with the backrest . This is on a 1600 & i want to sell the wompus rack & tour pak together .

I want $800 + shipping . I live 30 mile north of St. Louis Mo.
I have no idea what it would cost to ship . If you are interested let me know & i will see what the cost are . I am guessing i would just go to ups & check into it . I do have paypal but if you live close enough we might be able to work out some arrangement for pick up . If you do pick it up it would be cash only .

Thanks Jeff

I have pictures on flickr if i did it right .http://www.flickr.com/photos/c10jm/

Old 09-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #3

harley tour pak

Good luck with your sale! If you do decide to sell the reack and truck seperate, please let me know. I'd be interested in the rack. Thanks!
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Old 09-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #4

harley tour pak

Good luck with your sale! If you do decide to sell the reack and truck seperate, please let me know. I'd be interested in the rack. Thanks!
VBA #1051 (Former President)