Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 10-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
VBA Founder

*** Important...Please read.

Since the beginning of this forum back in 2007, I have always advocated an open mindset to how we communicate here.

I've always compared it to like sitting across the table, laughing and discussing a Vulcan issue instead of just typing it on a keyboard. But one thing I've always advocated for the forum is safety.

I feel strongly about making sure that all members have a safe place to discuss Vulcans and that means allowing everyone the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss Kawasaki's without harsh recourse or bullying.

Whether you are new to the forum or have been here for a while, please keep in mind that that is my prime focus... giving you, the member a safe place where you feel free to discuss your Vulcan issues. A place where you can freely talk about Kawasaki issues without fear of anyone pushing their lifestyle or ideals on you.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 10-16-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #2

Okay Trip,
I dont know if your looking for any reply here or not; but I for one am glad and appreciate you for creating this forum. If not for any other reason than to learn and discuss issues of our bikes. In the meantime, I also like the fact that I may make a friend or two along the way.
So I say Thank you for the forum and allowing us to have a safe and open speach type format. Ride SAFE!
Frank

2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700 ABS - Metallic Graystone / Metallic Spark Black
VBA #02229

Old 10-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1oldtimer View Post
Okay Trip,
I dont know if your looking for any reply here or not; but I for one am glad and appreciate you for creating this forum. If not for any other reason than to learn and discuss issues of our bikes. In the meantime, I also like the fact that I may make a friend or two along the way.
So I say Thank you for the forum and allowing us to have a safe and open speach type format. Ride SAFE!
Frank

Gene Chestnut
Dover, DE
USAF 1968-1995
VBA#01761
2007 Nomad 1600
Black and Titanium

Old 10-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
VBA Founder

Whether anyone replies or not is really up to them. Thanks for the kind words.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #5

I want to say thanks for starting the forum it has helped me out a bunch. Thanks Trip.
VBA # 290
2006 Black Nomad

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
Advanced Member

I couldn't agree more......

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I feel strongly about making sure that all members have a safe place to discuss Vulcans and that means allowing everyone the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss Kawasaki's without harsh recourse or bullying.

Whether you are new to the forum or have been here for a while, please keep in mind that that is my prime focus... giving you, the member a safe place where you feel free to discuss your Vulcan issues. A place where you can freely talk about Kawasaki issues without fear of anyone pushing their lifestyle or ideals on you.

Thanks,
Trip
I agree, this is a GREAT place to discuss our rides, likes or dislikes and being able to joke about without it getting personal.

If the conversations get to a personal level where profanity and harsh words are exchange, then those need to take it elsewhere. There is NO room here for Bullying.

I personally like the idea keeping the jokes light hearted. If the religion and politics become a serious intent/discussion, then I feel it needs to be done privately and elsewhere.

Trip, you have done a GREAT job with this forum and I have referred many others to join and they have the same compliment. Keep up the fantastic work and lets keep this forum mainly focused on our BELOVED RIDES......

Rhys Westmoreland
VBA# 01622 (Kawanow)

1969 Suzuki 250
1973 Honda CB750 K3 (Sold Dec 11, 2011)
2003 1500 Nomad FI "REBA"
PC III Commander (Died April 2011)
PC III Commander (Installed new one April 2016)
Vance and Hines, Mustang Seat
BadBoy Air Horn
Front LED Fog Lights

2011 Maggie Valley,NC
2014 NE US/Eastern Canada Rally,Lincoln NH

Old 10-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to nomadrider1600
I guess sometimes things like this just need to be said.
Hope no one is giving you a problem that brought this on?

Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #8

I would like to thank Trip as well, for starting this forum. I have found many helpful posts, many nice people, and some humor. Thanks again Trip, and to all who have posted some very helpful info and tips.