Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 12-09-2014, 04:59 AM   #1

Abandon all hope.

What chance is there for any kind of peace in the middle east when this is how they live ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i...org_shortfilms

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #2
Sr. Contributor

Cruelty, brutality and killing instilled into the younger generations has been
going on for centuries. Will there ever be peace in that region, no.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 12-09-2014, 09:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafer View Post
Cruelty, brutality and killing instilled into the younger generations has been
going on for centuries. Will there ever be peace in that region, no.
It has'nt got much chance now America and Britain have kicked up a shitstorm that the muslim's will be fighting for centuries. Bush and his mate's were gambling on shale gas & oil to make the USA self sufficient, so firing up the arab's seemed like a good way of if not grabbing, then cutting their oil supply to the world.Now Obama and his mate's thought it was a good idea to interfere with foreign politic's again,and start a ruccus with the Russian's in the Ukraine to stop them sending gas through the pipeline to the west, thus compressing the supply and driving up the price of American assett's.Only they did'nt expect opec, and in particular their close ally Saudi Arabia to tell them to jam it up their arse, and keep pumping oil fast enough to drive down the price of a barrel to $70, the point where America cant get it out of the ground cheap enough to compete, and still make a profit. They also did'nt foresee Putin commit to sell to China as much gas as it want's, (using gold as a currency) cheaper than America can hope to supply it. Most if not all of the money lent to the shale companies to invest in drilling is worthless QE money, borrowed from the insolvent bank's using the petro dollar as collateral, which any minute now is going to be worthless, just as soon as some of America's creditor's (and they are many)call in their loan's and the world realises that America as a country is insolvent too. So what was it all about,all those live's lost, all those people homeless, hungry and desperate, who come's out on top in all this, as you bloke's like to say, follow the money !

Old 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
It has'nt got much chance now America and Britain have kicked up a shitstorm that the muslim's will be fighting for centuries. !
will be fighting for centuries??? So nothing has changed.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Old 12-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #5

Quote:
It has'nt got much chance now America and Britain have kicked up a shitstorm that the muslim's will be fighting for centuries. Bush and his mate's were gambling on shale gas & oil to make the USA self sufficient, so firing up the arab's seemed like a good way of if not grabbing, then cutting their oil supply to the world.Now Obama and his mate's thought it was a good idea to interfere with foreign politic's again,and start a ruccus with the Russian's in the Ukraine to stop them sending gas through the pipeline to the west, thus compressing the supply and driving up the price of American assett's.Only they did'nt expect opec, and in particular their close ally Saudi Arabia to tell them to jam it up their arse, and keep pumping oil fast enough to drive down the price of a barrel to $70, the point where America cant get it out of the ground cheap enough to compete, and still make a profit. They also did'nt foresee Putin commit to sell to China as much gas as it want's, (using gold as a currency) cheaper than America can hope to supply it. Most if not all of the money lent to the shale companies to invest in drilling is worthless QE money, borrowed from the insolvent bank's using the petro dollar as collateral, which any minute now is going to be worthless, just as soon as some of America's creditor's (and they are many)call in their loan's and the world realises that America as a country is insolvent too. So what was it all about,all those live's lost, all those people homeless, hungry and desperate, who come's out on top in all this, as you bloke's like to say, follow the money !
Thanks Mick for clearing all that up. When Bush went to war, all we heard from the lefties was that is was a "War For Oil"
And now you tell us it was a "War for Our Oil" That does make me feel much better!

So now when I hear that we went to a "War for Oil" I can say yes, but it is Our Oil.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordgos View Post
Thanks Mick for clearing all that up. When Bush went to war, all we heard from the lefties was that is was a "War For Oil"
And now you tell us it was a "War for Our Oil" That does make me feel much better!

So now when I hear that we went to a "War for Oil" I can say yes, but it is Our Oil.
What did you think it was for ?

Old 12-09-2014, 01:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Halliburton and every other defense contractor.

Like everything our politicians do just follow the money

Old 12-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
Sr. Contributor

Regardless of what America does or doesn't do, these places have cultural issues that go back centuries. Examine the history of islam. It's not a religion of non-violent peace and never has been. Mohammed killed a lot of people over religion and killed a bunch because they didn't support him. He was an illiterate pedophile that had delusions of grandeur, a true nutcase and that's where islam comes from. As screwed up as some of the things people have done in the name of christianity, jesus never killed anybody, nor promoted the idea.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Old 12-09-2014, 01:52 PM   #9
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
There's money involved and also the ill-conceived philosophy of the neo-con, which is that America's job is not only to make the world safe for democracy, but spread it too. Trying to restructure that shithole is futile at best.

The funny thing is we don't need their oil anymore and I'll add that the Saudis have been the problem over there. They and Iran finance all the hate we've gotten.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Old 12-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #10

Technically....the most accurate statement here, so far..is #3

But to be "accurate"...a person must understand..the agenda.. of their own information system !

The Actual Truth Is Revealed When We..."Follow The Money"

..jus sayin...aint no reason to argue among any group of differing opinion's....In the end -We All Pay The Band...And The Smerkin Rich Man, Keeps On Dancing !

Old 12-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #11
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Sam View Post
Technically....the most accurate statement here, so far..is #3

But to be "accurate"...a person must understand..the agenda.. of their own information system !

The Actual Truth Is Revealed When We..."Follow The Money"

..jus sayin...aint no reason to argue among any group of differing opinion's....In the end -We All Pay The Band...And The Smerkin Rich Man, Keeps On Dancing !
one thing left out is that oil is pegged on the value of the dollar. If it wasn't, it probably wouldn't be the world's currency anyone.

I stand by my comments about islam. More than accurate.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Old 12-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #12

Killing each other is the national past time. Our meddling has greatly exasperated the situation but I believe had we never set foot in the middle east they would still be killing each other off. The crux of the problem is not oil, its a total lack of respect for human life and the inability to understand the concept of religious compromise. What would you expect from radicals who beleave if you don't worship the same way they do have they have an obligation to kill you? This mindset in the 21st century.
They'll be no peace in the middle east until they're mentality catches up with the rest of the world. The sooner they get started the better cause they're about 1000 years behind the rest of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'05 1600CL. Originator 18" Harley wheel mod, Dobeck TFI, True Duals, Mutazu hardbags, Flanders handlebars n' a bunch more.
Sometimes I miss the good ol' days but most times I'm just glad I survived them

Old 12-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #13
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan Bill View Post
Killing each other is the national past time. Our meddling has greatly exasperated the situation but I believe had we never set foot in the middle east they would still be killing each other off. The crux of the problem is not oil, its a total lack of respect for human life and the inability to understand the concept of religious compromise. What would you expect from radicals who beleave if you don't worship the same way they do have they have an obligation to kill you? This mindset in the 21st century.
They'll be no peace in the middle east until they're mentality catches up with the rest of the world. The sooner they get started the better cause they're about 1000 years behind the rest of us.
More than 1000 years. Even the jews, as a religion, gave up the death penalty in 40AD. You'd have to go much further back. Even today though, apostasy is a capital offense in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to name two. Imagine that, wanting to change religions. Off with your head. If you want to know what kind of freaks these people are, look up bacha bazi.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Old 12-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponch View Post
one thing left out is that oil is pegged on the value of the dollar. If it wasn't, it probably wouldn't be the world's currency anyone.

I stand by my comments about islam. More than accurate.
It wont be for much longer, as i said the Russian's have just signed a multi billion ruble gas deal with the Chinese, using gold as the currency,they have just done the same in a deal to build nuclear power station's in Turkey,Iran pay's for Russian assistance with gold. Wiser men than me have said that soon Russia will have a huge amount of the stuff, and will begin to lean on it's trading partner's to call in their loan's to America and refuse payment in dollar's, preferring gold.America will find itself unable to pay because it has ( apparently) lost a large portion of it's gold to the privately owned bank's of the Rothschild dynasty et al, and refuse's to allow an audit of the Federal reserve to confirm or rebut that claim.

As for the muslim's,they were doing ok, not bothering anyone much until the 1940's, when England, America,and other's, decided it was their right to divide the desert's up into nice little countries,creating Israel along the way, and buying the government's to oppress the people and keep them poor, while they took as much oil as they wanted.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #15
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
It wont be for much longer, as i said the Russian's have just signed a multi billion ruble gas deal with the Chinese, using gold as the currency,they have just done the same in a deal to build nuclear power station's in Turkey,Iran pay's for Russian assistance with gold. Wiser men than me have said that soon Russia will have a huge amount of the stuff, and will begin to lean on it's trading partner's to call in their loan's to America and refuse payment in dollar's, preferring gold.America will find itself unable to pay because it has ( apparently) lost a large portion of it's gold to the privately owned bank's of the Rothschild dynasty et al, and refuse's to allow an audit of the Federal reserve to confirm or rebut that claim.

As for the muslim's,they were doing ok, not bothering anyone much until the 1940's, when England, America,and other's, decided it was their right to divide the desert's up into nice little countries,creating Israel along the way, and buying the government's to oppress the people and keep them poor, while they took as much oil as they wanted.
Well, it's called BRICS and one, they have a long way to go and two, I wouldn't root for them, especially the russians and chinese, neither of which has a good history with regards to human rights. The Chinese and Soviet Russia make Hitler look like a boy scout.

As far as the oil goes, the reason I hear that we needed mid-east oil is that we used up our reserved for WWII. It was a real cost. I wouldn't excuse our foreign policy though...As far as Israel goes, they are the one diamond in a cesspool over there.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT